- Elongated, spear shaped leaves develop from a submerged tuber, and are mid green, often developing burgundy coloured blotches with age. The snowy white flowers have a sweet hawthorne like perfume and are produced in the spring. Further flowers often appear in the autumn and sometimes throughout the winter. Leaves lie on water surface with the flowers standing a few inches proud.
- It will tolerate partial shade, and slowly moving water.
- Please note this plant becomes dormant during the summer months and starting into growth again in the autumn.
- Clumps grow up to 3 feet across.
- Planting depth 1 to 2 feet.
- Unlike land Hawthorn, there are NO prickles !
- Contact us if you require more information
Your shopping cart is empty!