Reed Sweet Grass (Glyceria Maxima) Native Shallow water plant
- Reed Sweet Grass (Glyceria Maxima) is a native, marginal, shallow water plant with bright green, narrow, strap like leaves. A robust perennial aquatic grass.
- Vigorous growth and therefore not for the small pond .
- Height 120-180cm (48-60in)
- Planting depth 0-30cm (0-12in)
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0310
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information