Water Forget-me-not (Myosotis scorpioides) Native Marginal plants
Water Forget-me-not (Myosotis scorpioides) Native Shallow water plant
- Water Forget-me-not (Myosotis scorpioides also known as Myosotis palustris) Native Shallow water,marginal pond, plant. This is the indigenous and well known Water Forget-me-not with it’s pretty sky blue flowers. Low growing and fairly free flowering from May to August. A delightful addition to any pool or boggy area.
- When the flowers fade cut them back to encourage further flowering.
- Good for wildlife and a favourite for newts to lay their eggs.
- Height 15cm to 25cm (6 -9 in)
- Planting depth of water above crown 0 – 10cm (0 – 4in) .
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants.
- Contact us if you require more information