Reed Canary Grass (Phalaris arundinacea) native Marginal plants
Reed Canary Grass (Phalaris arundinacea) native Shallow water plant
- Reed Canary Grass (Phalaris arundinacea) native Shallow water plant is a vigorous spreading grass with blue-green foliage. Tall, pinkish flower-heads are produced in summer. It is valuable for shady areas.
- Height can reach up to 200cm (78in)
- Planting depth 0-15cm (0-6in)
- Plant in a basket to control the spread of this plant.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0720
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information