Marsh Woundwort (Stachys palustris) (native) Marginal plants
Marsh Woundwort (Stachys palustris) (native) Shallow water plant
- Marsh Woundwort (Stachys palustris) is a member of the mint family, a native plant with dense spikes of purple/ pink flowers June to July on upright stems.
- Wildlife friendly and loved by bees.
- Sun or part shade.
- Like mint it has a spreading habit and to keep it under control we would suggest growing it in a basket or container.
- Height 60-90cm (24-36in) tall .
- Planting depth 0-20cm (0-8in)
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information
Out of stock