Native Daffodil in the green (Narcissus pseudonarcissus) x 10
- Daffodil (Narcissus pseudonarcissus) is the native daffodil. Also known as the Lent Lily it is smaller than most cultivated garden varieties. The long, narrow leaves are slightly greyish green in colour and rise from the base of the stem. Delicate, nodding, yellow flowers appear early in the year and therefore make a pretty, colourful addition to any spring garden.
- The native Daffodil likes to be damp but not too wet therefore plant it in moist but well drained soil. They will grow in most soils and can be naturalized in grass and also damp woodlands.
- When you plant bulbs ‘in the green’ they establish really well. We will carefully lift the bulbs immediately before carefully packing and sending them out by first class post or courier so that they arrive as fresh as possible.
- Height 25cm (10ins)
- Flowers February-March
- Pack of 10 freshly lifted.
- Contact us if you require more information