Wild Garlic in the green
- Wild Garlic, also known as Ramsons, is a native, damp loving plant with broad, flat green leaves and pretty star shaped, white flowers forming a spherical head. They grow in damp woods and hedges and also on shady banks in the wild. Wild Garlic will often grow to form large clumps and therefore are good for ground cover in damp, shady areas.
- Plant in rich, moist well drained soil – shade tolerant.
- When you plant bulbs ‘in the green’ they establish really well. We will carefully lift the bulbs immediately before carefully packing and sending them out by first class post or courier so that they arrive as fresh as possible.
- Height 60cm (24ins)
- Flowers April-May
- Pack of 10 freshly lifted
- Contact us if you require more information