Red spider waterlily (Nymphaea red spider)
Red spider waterlily
- The Red spider waterlily (Nymphaea red spider) has red spiky flowers with long, narrow, crinkled red petals tipped with white and with orange stamens in the centre. The leaves are dark olive green with maroon flecking towards the outer edge and the undersides are reddish brown with heavier flecking.
- Leaf spread 60-90cm (2-3ft)
- Planting depth 40-90cm (16-35in) above soil level.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Product Code: NR125
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information