Â White Sultan white water lily (Nymphaea ‘White Sultan’)
- White Sultan white water lily (Nymphaea ‘White Sultan’) The pristine, bright white flowers of White Sultan water lilies standout well in any pond. The blossoms, which sit on the water surface, comprise twenty four to twenty six snow white petals surrounding a bright yellow centre. Cup like in shape with slightly rounded petals the flowers measure 4-5 in (10-12.5 cm) and also have a slight fragrance.
- The round leaves are medium green in colour with overlapping lobes and measure 5-6 in (12.5-15 cm) across.
- Spread 36-60 in (90-150 cm).
- We would recommend the White Sultan water lily for medium to large ponds. They are also an excellent choice for combining with other water lilies with contrasting colours.
- Planting depth 24-48 in (30-60 cm) of water above soil.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Product Code: NW150
- Contact us if you require more information