Terms and Conditions of Business
1. If you access the www.wetlandplants.co.uk web site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this legal statement.
2. This legal statement and the disclaimers and exclusions contained in it are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Any disputes shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit.
3. The content of this web site is directed solely at those who access the site from the United Kingdom . Wetland Plants makes no representation that any plant referred to in this web site is available outside of the United Kingdom .
4. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on this site from time to time
5. Access to the site may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
6. The copyright in the material contained in wetlandplants.co.uk web site, together with the web site design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) belongs to wetlandplants.co.uk. All rights reserved. None of this material may be reproduced without our written permission. You may, however, download or print a copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing.
7. Wetlandplants.co.uk assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which the www.wetlandplants.co.uk web site has links, now, or in the future.
8. Wetlandplants.co.uk shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this web site, except to the extent stated in the terms and conditions of sale (where applicable) and to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
9. Whilst wetlandplants.co.uk has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained with the web site is correct, you should be aware that the information may be incomplete, inaccurate or may have become out of date. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by applicable law, and subject to the terms and conditions of sale, wetlandplants.co.uk disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained in this web site.
10 . If any provision of this legal statement is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this legal statement shall not be affected.
VAT is applicable on all orders at the current rate. Prices shown on the website are inclusive of VAT.