American Water Plantain (Alisma parviflora) Marginal plants
Â American Water Plantain (Alisma parviflora) Shallow water plant
- The American Water Plantain has attractively ribbed, round foliage complimented by sprays of pinkish white flowers all summer long. These tall emergent marginal water plants are a good habitat for emerging pond insects and are also attractive to amphibians, birds and mammals.
- Planting depth 2cm to 12cm (3in to 5in )
- Height 45cm ( 18 in ).
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Product Code: M0060
- Contact us if you require more information