James Brydon water lily (Nymphaea ‘James Brydon’)
Â James Brydon water lily (Nymphaea ‘James Brydon’)
- James Brydon water lily (Nymphaea ‘James Brydon’)Â has brilliant rose-red, cup like flowers with a reddish-orange and yellow centre. The blooms on these water lilies are 4 to 5 inches in diameter with twenty seven petals and also have a pleasant perfume that is reminiscent of ripe apples. James Brydon is a very popular, prolific flowering water lily suitable for many types of pools, from barrels, up to medium sized pools.
- The leaves are burgundy coloured at first and then mature to green. They are round in shape with lobes that overlap at the sinus and measure 7 in (18 cm) across.
- Spread 36-48ins (90-120 cm).
- Recommended as a first choice for tubs, container gardens and small pools and is also excellent for medium and large ponds.Â Unusually this lily will stand a partly shaded spot, better than most.
- Planting depth above soil level 12-18ins/30-45cm
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Product Code: NR090
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information.