Marliacea Carnea water lily
Marliacea Carnea water lily is deservedly popular as it is easy to grow and produces a profusion of pale pink, slightly fragrant flowers. The cup like blooms, which grow to 4.5-5 in (11-13 cm) in diameter, have a deep yellow centre. A beautiful lily to add colour and interest to your pond.
- The young leaves are purple on top and dusky red below maturing to green and measuring 7.5-8 in (19-20cm) in diameter.
- Recommended for any sized pool especially medium to large ones.
- Planting depth above soil level 24in (60cm)
- Position in full sun in still water.
- Provides a natural habitat for aquatic wildlife.
- Spread 48-60in (1200-1500cm) when mature.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across for this lily.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow-release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Product Code: NP070
- We ship all water lilies bare root; this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available from Monday to Friday between 08:30 am and 16:30 pm and also via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.