Masaniello water lily
Masaniello water Lily (Nymphaea Masaniello) bears large, cup shaped flowers which are deep pink in the centre and paler pink at the edge. The cup shaped flowers measure 4in (10 cm) across. These water lilies are popular because they produce plenty of blooms every year. Suitable for any sized pool.
- The leaves are green with new leaves being slightly bronzed. In the early spring the leaves display an attractive broad, yellow, lengthwise stripe on top which then disappears when the warmer weather arrives.
- Spread of 48in (120cm)
- Planting depth above soil level: 24in (60cm)
- Position in full sun in still water.
- Hardy plant grown naturally outside all year round.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Product Code: NP0601
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash all the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Water lilies are vert heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available via telephone Monday to Friday from 08:30am to 16:30pm and are available via email outside these hours. We are happy to help with any queries you may have.