Un Named Water Lilies
Un Named Water Lilies Sometimes our water lilies lose their labels. To avoid sending out the wrong varieties we move them into the un named section. A bit of a lucky dip! These are all good quality plants you will be able to identify the variety during flowering. A lily is very good for providing early wildlife cover in your ponds. Most lily’s flower between June and September opening in the morning with the sun and closing during the evening. This is an affordable way of purchasing lily’s or populating large areas where surface coverage is needed.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Position in full sun in still water.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Product Code: NZ15
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30 am and 16:30 pm from Monday to Friday and via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.