Yuh Ling water lily
Yuh Ling water lily (Nymphaea ‘Yuh Ling’) This beautiful lily has star shaped, dark pink, sweetly scented flowers. The deep fuschia petals surround a bright yellow centre and the whole flower measures 3-4 in (7.5-10 cm) across.
- Flowering Time: June-September
- The leaves are dark red when new and then mature to a medium green with shades of plum. They are nearly round with a slightly open sinus, the leaves measure 4-5 in (10-12.5 cm).
- Spread: 36- 48 in (90-120 cm)
- It is one of very few small pink lilies and thus is suitable for tubs and barrels or small to medium ponds.
- Planting depth: 12-24 in (30-60 cm) of water above soil.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Product Code: NP170
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available Monday to Friday from 08:30am to 16:30pm and also via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.