Tubular Water Dropwort (Oenanthe fistulosa) Native
Tubular Water Dropwort (Oenanthe fistulosa) Marginal pond plant. A very good native plant for shallow water. The top foliage looks like a carrot top and it has beautiful small white cluster flowers from June to September. It is part of the carrot family and has hollow stems This is a most under rated plant and is suitable for your pond margins as well as boggy and wetland areas.
- Height up to 60cm (24in) and 1 metre when mature
- Planting depth 0-10cm (0-4in) of water above soil level.
- Native to the UK
- Flowers from June to September.
- Like full sun to part shade.
- Naturally dies back in the winter and returns in the spring.
- Cut back after flowering and remove any dead foliage in the spring taking care not to damage the new growth.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0700
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available Monday to Friday from 08:30am to 16:30pm and also via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.