Hesperantha (Kaffir Lily) Mixed Colours
Hesperantha, also known as Kaffir Lily, has previously been known as Schizostylis. It is a clump forming perennial plant which has tall, iris like leaves. It thrives best planted in moist soil above the water level. It is suitable for planting around the edges of your pond or lakes in moist soil, in bog gardens, boarders, beds and containers where there is moist soil.
- Producing graceful flowers in shades of white, pink and red
- It makes a really useful addition to the garden as it flowers in the Autumn bringing delightful colour and interest when other flowers have finished the flowering season
- Hesperantha likes damp/moist soil but not waterlogged.
- Height 40 – 60cm (16-24in) when mature
- Plant in full sun to partial shade, will require additional water in dry spells.
- Best planted in spring, autumn or mild winter but not in the summer in full sun.
- Product code P0362M
- We ship all of our plants bareroot. This means that we wash the soil off before we ship the plants. Please note that during the summer months we may need to trim back some foliage for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available Monday to Friday 08:30am to 16:30pm and also via email. Our plant team would be happy to help you with any queries you may have.