Hosta ‘ Blue Cadet ‘
Hosta ‘ Blue Cadet ‘ is a beautiful clump forming medium size perennial with heart shaped blue-green leaves which change to green in summer when mature. A wonderful addition to any garden
- Suitable for boarders, ground cover and woodlands.
- Suitable for containers and planters will require additional watering.
- Flowers freely in mid to late summer with delicate pale lavender flowers.
- Plant in full shade to partial shade in moist fertile well drained soil, water well whist establishing and keep soil moist in hot dry periods this could require additional watering in summer months.
- A hardy perennial will come back year after year.
- This Hosta is known to be slug and snail resistant but it is advisable to check in spring from you can prune the plant if you notice damage.
- In winter once the leaves have fallen naturally it is safe to take them off and trim the foliage back you can do this anytime before spring
- Protect during winter months by covering or mulching the plant.
- We ship all plants bare root; this means that we wash all the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.