Hosta Sugar Daddy
Hosta Sugar Daddy has wonderful large blue green leaves with yellow gold margins. The leaves are thick and attractively puckered. Lavender/white flowers appear in July and August. A nice smaller specimen of Hosta and .make an attractive addition to any garden.
- This plant is also suitable for the pondside garden. Place around the edge of a pond, providing soil is damp and not waterlogged. Alternatively plant in damp areas of the garden.
- Suitable also for planting in mixed containers or tubs. Hosta go completely dormant in the fall you can remove the dying foliage any time before mid spring and watch the new growth start..
- Plant in partial or full shade in fertile, moist, well-drained soil but not waterlogged.
- Easy to maintain.
- Height 55cm (20ins) when mature.
- Spread 100cm (39ins) when mature.
- Flowers in July to August
- We ship all plants bare root, this means that we wash all the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries