Iris Sibirica Snow Queen
Iris Sibirica Snow Queen is a moisture loving plant. It has beautiful white flowers with yellow throats. Blooming in May through to June the flowers are around 7cm across. This is an elegant plant suitable for around the edges or ponds and lakes, bog gardens and in moist beds and boarders providing visual architectural structure. It is nectar rich so attractive to bees and other pollinators and is good for attracting wildlife into your garden.
- It likes moist but not waterlogged soil.
- Plant in full sun to partial shade.
- Height 85cm (34in)
- Spread 50cm (20in)
- Friendly to bees and other pollinators.
- Adaptable to a range of planting times, you can plant all year round best in autumn but you can plant in spring also.
- Easy to maintain.
- Note – toxic if eaten, May cause skin irritation or allergy
- Remove old foliage after flowering in the autumn and cut back on a diagonal angle to encourage next year’s growth.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root; this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information, we are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm and also via email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.