Hosta Whirly Pop
Hosta Whirly Pop has attractive blue / green leaves with a white centre. Lavender blue flowers. A medium sized hosta which makes a beautiful addition to any garden.
- Suitable for boarders and good for underplanting.
- Suitable for containers and planters and woodllands and works well in rockeries .
- Flowers in July to August beautiful delicate lavender blue flowers
- Plant in full shade to partial shade moist fertile well drained soil but moist and water well whilst establishing.
- This Hosta is easy to grow and maintain and come back year after year
- Hosta’s are prone to damage from slugs and snail so it is wise to seek out some protection from them in the spring.
- Height is 40cm (8 inches) when mature.
- Spread is 80cm (12 inches) when mature.
- It is beneficial to prune this Hosta back in the late fall as the leaves turn.
- We ship all plants bare root, this means that we wash all the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.