Lady’s Mantle (Alchemilla Mollis)
Lady’s Mantle (Alchemilla Mollis) is a moisture loving herbaceous perennial clump forming plant. It is an old favourite which is great planted under old roses, in shady spots and around boarders and meadows. because of its soft grey green, semi-circular, scalloped leaves and a froth of yellow green flowers in summer it makes a beautiful addition to a garden. The foliage is lovely collecting drops of rain which reflect the light.
- The flowers are also useful in bouquets and wreaths.
- Position full sun to partial shade and most soil types which are well drained.
- Cut back spent flower heads and old leaves to tidy up the plant and to prevent self-seeding.
- Flowers from June to September.
- As the plant establishes larger clumps can be divided in the Autumn or Spring.
- Height 45cms (18ins)
- Spread 60cms (24ins)
- Low maintenance.
- Foliage will turn brown during the winter, remove in spring before new growth appears.
- Product Code: P0010
- We ship all of our plants bareroot. This means that we wash the soil from the roots prior to shipping. During the summer month we may need to trim back some foliage for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm Monday to Friday and via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.