Small Pond Starter Pack – Native
- Small Pond Starter Pack – Native. This pack contains only native plants suitable for a small pond around 5 metres square with planting ledges. The pond starter pack includes:
- 1 Alba Water Lily – No pond should be without at least one of these beautiful plants. Alba water lilies are the only water lilies that are native to Britain therefore we include one Alba water lily that will add interest to your pond. As well as the attractive blooms the rafting, heart shaped lily pads will provide shade and shelter for fish and wildlife. This shading will also help to reduce the growth of algae. Also included are identifying labels and suitable planting baskets.
- 2 Nymphoides peltata – Water Fringe also known as Floating Heart. Attractive heart-shaped mottled foliage with bright yellow fringed flowers. For the deeper water area of the pond.
- 8 Native Marginal water plants – A selection of eight native pond plants which are suitable for the shallow water areas, together with labels and planting baskets. These will be chosen from plants that will give a variety of habitats, form, height and colour and thus make an interesting display.
- 6 bunches of native oxygenating plant – Oxygenating pond plants are essential for keeping the water healthy.
- Baskets and planting instructions
- This pack does not come with compost or gravel. You would need about 10 litres of soil for this pack.
- Please note that we will choose the plants according to suitability and availability at the time of ordering. This pack represents a saving on the price of ordering the plants individually. If you have a colour scheme or need to tell us about the depths of your pond you can leave us a note in “Customer Notes” we will always do our best to accommodate you.
- Product Code:XPNPS
- Contact us if you require more information. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.