Medium Pond Starter Pack – Native
Medium Pond Starter Pack – Native. This pack is suitable for medium size ponds and contains only quality British native pond plants.
The pond starter pack kit includes:
- 3 Alba Water Lilies – No pond should be without at least one of these beautiful plants. Alba water lilies are the only water lilies that are native to Britain therefore we include three Alba water lilies that will add interest to your pond. As well as the attractive blooms the rafting lily pads will provide shade and shelter for fish and wildlife and also help to reduce the growth of algae. We also include identifying labels and suitable planting baskets.
- 2 Water Soldiers (Stratiotes Aloides). This floating water aquatic pond plant. Floats on the top for part of the year. Flowers late spring to late summer and provides good water coverage. Will sink for part of the year and resurface.
- 1 Typha Latifolia. Marginal plant. Long cork like flower flowers in summer to late Autumn. Good habitat for wildlife.
- 3 Nymphoides peltata – Water Fringe also known as Floating Heart. Attractive heart-shaped mottled foliage with bright yellow fringed flowers. For the deeper water area of the pond.
- 22 Native Marginal water plants. A selection of twenty-two native plants which are suitable for the shallow water areas, together with labels and planting baskets. These will be chosen from native pond plants that will give a variety of habitats, form, height and colour and thus make an interesting display.
- 16 bunches of native oxygenating plant. – oxygenating pond plants are essential for keeping the water healthy.
- Baskets and planting instructions
- Please note that we will choose the plants according to suitability and availability at the time of ordering. This pack represents a saving on the price of ordering the plants individually. If you have a colour scheme or need to tell us about your planting depths please leave us a comment in the customer notes and we will always do our best for you.
- Product Code: XPNPM
- Contact us if you require more information