lily Xiafie Dwarf red
lily Xiafie Dwarf red Water lily is a very pretty and free flowering red water lily. The green leaves have an attractive scarlet edging. It is ideal for planting in small spaces such as tubs and barrels as well as small ponds. Lily are great at providing cover for aquatic wildlife that may emerge in your pond and this one is beneficial to be able to provide this for smaller spaces.
- It is a dwarf lily and therefore it is suitable for small ponds, barrels and tubs.
- Leaf spread 30 – 45 cm(12-18in)
- Planting depth 15 -25 cm (6-10in)
- Position in full sun in still water.
- Hardy – we grow all our lily’s naturally outdoors cold all year round.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash all the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Water lilies are vert heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available via telephone Monday to Friday from 08:30am to 16:30pm and are available via email outside these hours. We are happy to help with any queries you may have.
- Product Code: NR14