Nymphaea ‘ Celebration ‘ Pink Lily
Nymphaea ‘ Celebration ‘ Pink Lily. Has beautiful fuchsia pink flowers which are star shaped. The flower is 7.5cm – 10 cm 3 – 3 inches in size when mature. It has a wonderfully pleasant fragrance when in bloom. It is suitable for small to medium ponds and will make a wonderful addition giving a burst of colour.
- Flower size 7.5 – 10 cm ( 3 – 4 inches ) Number of petals 34 to 36
- Leaves – The top leaf is a medium green , some leaves are olive green with an orange to brown tint . Some newer leaves are plum in colour . The Underside of the leaves are deep plum. Leaves are nearly round , the lobes slightly overlap at the sinus . The stem colour is a light green
- Leave size is 7.5 cm – 12.5 cm ( 3 – 5 inches )
- Leave spread is 0.6 m -1.25 m ( 2 – 4 Feet ) when mature
- This lily has fuchsia blooms that open wide and rest on the water surface . This lily is ideal for small to medium ponds
- Planting depth above soil level 60 cm – 90 cm ( 23 – 36 inches )
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Product Code: NP015
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping .
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm from Monday to Friday and also via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.