Nymphaea ‘ Perry’s Magnificent ‘ Pink
Nymphaea ‘ Perry’s Magnificent ‘ As it name suggests this is a magnificent pink with flower petals that are a very deep dusty rose with the centre petals edged in a delicate yellow. The star shaped flower is free flowering with a delightful fragrance. Suitable for planting in medium ponds to large ponds and lakes. A wonderful addition to your pond and Lily’s provide a good habitat for aquatic wildlife providing shelter and perching places.
- Flower size :15 – 18 cm number of petals 33 to 38 when mature
- Leaf colour: The top leaves green the new leaves are bronzy purple with a red underside. The Leaf is round and the sinus normally two thirds open, sometimes fully open or nearly closed.
- Leaf size: 25 cm when mature
- Leaf spread 1.2 – 1.5 when mature
- Nymphaea ‘ Perry’s Magnificent ‘ is one of the most striking of the new pink lilies. It has a prominent red centre dot in the stigmal are and deep evenly textured petals. It needs a larger basket to allow to form a colony to maximize blooms .
- Planting depth 30 – 60 cm ( 12 – 24 inches ) from soil level .
- Position in full sun in still water
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 28 cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Product Code: NP045
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm from Monday to Friday and also via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.