Pink Sensation water lily (Nymphaea)
Pink Sensation water lily (Nymphaea) is a very free flowering strong pink water lily that is rightly very popular. With twenty smooth, rich pink petals contrasting with rich golden anthers the flowers reach 5-6 in (13-15 cm) across. The blooms are cup like in shape and then become stellate (star like) with a slight fragrance. The flowers of Pink Sensation water lilies stay open very late in the afternoon, later than those of any other pink hardy water lily.
The young leaves have a burgundy flush and then mature to green. They are round in shape and the sinus is a narrow, open ‘V’ and they measure up to 10 in (25 cm) in diameter.
- Spread 48 in (120cm)
- We would highly recommend this water lily for any size pool.
Planting depth above soil level 24in (60cm)
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Product Code: NP130
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30 am and 16:30 pm Monday to Friday and via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.