Walter Pagel water lily (Nymphaea ‘Walter Pagel’)
Walter Pagel water lily (Nymphaea ‘Walter Pagel’) A very pretty lily suitable for a small pool or tub or barrel. It is a good grower with a prolific show of flowers, but stays very neat. The blush white flowers are held above the water. Provides a beautiful burst of colour to your pond. Good to add to your pond for shelter for insects and aquatic wildlife.
- Planting depth:18″-24″
- Position in full sun in still water.
- Flowers between June and early September opening in the morning and closing at night.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Product Code: NW080
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants and shipping. Will require planting on arrival.
- During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30 am and 16:30 pm from Monday to Friday and via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.