Water lily ‘Sunfire’. Nymphaea
Water lily ‘Sunfire’. Nymphaea is a beautiful, freely flowering, pink lily. The outer petals are a deeper pink shading to lighter pink towards the yellow centre. Blooming in the summer the flowers measure up to 15cm across and are also fragrant. The round, green lily pads are marked with red-brown stripes and spots. An excellent choice for small to medium ponds and lakes whilst being beautiful provides a good habitat for aquatic wildlife.
- Position – Water lily ‘Sunfire’. Nymphaea likes full sun
- Flowers June to September
- Depth of water over soil level 30-60 cm (12-24 ins)
- Position in full sun in still water.
- Spread: 60-90 cm (24-36 ins)
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across preferably larger.
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Water lilies are vert heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.