White Sultan water lily (Nymphaea ‘White Sultan’)
White Sultan water lily (Nymphaea ‘White Sultan’) The pristine, bright white flowers of White Sultan water lilies standout well in any pond. The blossoms, which sit on the water surface, comprise twenty four to twenty six snow white petals surrounding a bright yellow centre. Cup like in shape with slightly rounded petals the flowers measure (10-12.5 cm) and also have a slight fragrance. A delightful addition to your pond and a real show stopper for medium to large ponds.
- The round leaves are medium green in colour with overlapping lobes and measure 5-6 in (12.5-15 cm) across.
- Spread 36-60 in (90-150 cm).
- We would recommend the White Sultan water lily for medium to large ponds. They are also an excellent choice for combining with other water lilies with contrasting colours.
- Planting depth 24-48 in (30-60 cm) of water above soil.
- Plant in full sun in still water.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Product Code: NW150
- Contact us if you require more information. Our team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.