Blue flag iris (Iris Versicolor) Marginal plants
Blue flag iris (Iris Versicolor) Shallow water plant
- Blue flag iris (Iris Versicolor) Shallow water plant produces violet/blue flowers with yellow patches at the base of the petals.With upright swordlike leaves and beautiful flowers these make the perfect addition to any pond.
- Grows to 60cm (24in)
- Planting depth 0-10cm (0-4 in ) of water above soil it is also happy in wet soil.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0430
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information
Out of stock