Iris Pseudacorus flore plena
Iris Pseudacorus flore plena. Is a Double Yellow Flag Iris. This striking iris has lemon-yellow double blooms in early summer held on sturdy upright stems. Looks good planted in ponds where the upright foliage can form dense clumps that make excellent cover for wildlife. They are great planted at the edge of ponds and lakes and bog gardens providing an elegant structure. Ideal for attracting wildlife to your garden and a nectar rich source for bees and other pollinators.
- Position in full sun.
- Flowers in early summer – lemon.
- Height: 100cm (39″).
- Spread: 30cm (12″).
- Planting depth:0-20cm (0-8in) of water above soil level.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 19cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root; this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information, we are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm and also via email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.