Double Yellow Flag Iris (Iris Pseudacorus flore plena) Marginal plants
Double Yellow Flag Iris (Iris Pseudacorus flore plena)
- Double Yellow Flag Iris. This striking iris has lemon-yellow, double, blooms in early summer held on sturdy, upright stems. Looks good planted in ponds where the upright foliage can form dense clumps that make excellent cover for wildlife.
- Full sun
- Height: 100cm (39″).
- Spread: 30cm (12″).
- Planting depth:0-20cm (0-8in) of water above soil level.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 19cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information