Giant Marsh Marigold (Caltha Polypetela)
Giant Marsh Marigold (Caltha Polypetela) is a shallow water marginal pond plant. Sprays of bright buttercup yellow flowers are held above mounds of deep green green leaves. As its name suggests this the giant of the marsh marigolds and it large flower are great for providing a food source for pollinators. Suitable for planting in your pond margins, alongside lakes, streams and wetland areas.
- Position in full sun.
- Height to 60cm to 90cm ( 24in to 36in) tall .
Planting depth 5 to 12cm (2 to 5 in) of water
- Easy to maintain cut back after flowering.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 19cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0150
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm from Monday to Friday and also via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.