Heartleaf (Houttuynia Cordata)
Heartleaf (Houttuynia Cordata) is a shallow water, marginal pond plant. This is a very useful plant for covering the edges of ponds or decorating banks and pond margins. It has attractive heart shaped leaves, hence its common name of Heartleaf. Bears single white flowers in June and July. Also known as Chameleon plant. Perfect for planting in your shallow pond margins or on the outskirts of ponds lakes rivers and streams.
- Height 30cm ( 12in )
- Planting depth 0-5cm of water or in permanently moist soil at the edges.
- Position in full sun to partial shade.
- Easy to maintain, trim back after flowering.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0330
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm from Monday to Friday and also via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.