Yellow Flag Iris 10 plants (Iris pseudacorus)
Yellow Flag Iris 10 plants (Iris pseudacorus). This is a great offer to stock up on this attractive colourful native marginal water plant. Suitable for planting in ponds and lakes and along stream with a regular water supply. A beautiful addition to you garden boasting sword shaped leaves and beautiful golden yellow flowers. It is beautiful planted as a single plant but give a dramatic effect when planted as a group. Iris’s also creates wonderful wildlife habitats. Helping aquatic wildlife to emerge from the water and providing perching places for a variety of insects and pollinators.
- A strong growing large clump forming indigenous plant producing broad sword shaped green leaves and in early to mid summer rich golden flowers followed by a brown seed head which later splits to shed its large pea sized seeds which will germinate quite easily.
- Height to 152cm (5 ft) when mature.
- Will tolerate up to 30cm (1 ft) of water over its crown.
- Plant in full sun to partial shade.
- Flowering from early spring through to July.
- Wildlife friendly.
- Remove leave in winter once the leaves have turned yellow not before.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available from Monday to Friday between 08:30am and 16:30pm and via email. Our plant team would be happy to help with any queries you may have.
- Product Code: M0410