Iris Versicolor Blue Light
Iris Versicolor Blue Light the flowers of this iris can vary in colour and has distinctive yellow patches at the petal base. It has upright sword like shaped leaves and beautiful flowers. These make the perfect addition to any pond giving wonderful colour as well as a striking architectural element. Suitable for planting in the margins of your ponds, lakes, streams, bog gardens and marsh wetlands. Provides a good wildlife habitat.
- Grows to 60cm (24in) when mature
- Planting depth 0-10cm (0-4 in) of water above soil it is also happy in wet soil.
- Easy to maintain.
- Marginal pond plant (shallow water plant).
- Cut back when the leaves die back. Use an angled cut to allow water to run off.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root; this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Please contact us if you have any queries. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm Monday to Friday and via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.