Sagittaria Gramminea ( Grassy arrowhead )
Sagittaria Gramminea ( Grassy arrowhead ) is a shallow water marginal pond plant. It has narrow leafed arrowhead in dwarf form with narrow lanceolate leaves and small white flowers. Can be grown as a submerged or marginal plant.
Suitable for small ponds, streams and water gardens as well as small tubs and container gardening. It is a good plant for attracting birds into your habitat and a wonderful addition to any pond.
- Planting depth 5 – 10 cm of water above the soil level above soil level .
- Height Grows to 30 cm ( 12 inches ) when mature
- Spread is 30 – 60 cm when mature
- Thrives best in full sun to partial shade
- Remove any dead foliage in winter.
- Will benefit from protection in winter.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- We ship all plants bare root, this means that we wash all the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.