Goat’s beard (Aruncus dioicus) native moisture loving plant
Goat’s beard (Aruncus dioicus) is a native moisture loving plant . Beautiful, arching plumes of tiny creamy-white flowers which rise above bi-pinnate leaves. As the flowers fade the attractive fern like leaves take centre stage. It is a vigorous, herbaceous, perennial which will form large clumps, makes a great specimen plant. Growing up to 1-2 metres (3-6 feet) in height and 1 metre (3 feet) across so give it space to grow. A beautiful addition to your garden.
- Easy to grow and maintain a hardy perennial which will grow quite large when mature.
- Grow in moist, fertile soil in full sun or partial shade ,
- Flowers during summer you can cut back after flowering.
- Becomes dormant during the winter and you will see new growth start to appear in the spring
- Ultimate height 1-2metres (3-6 feet)
- Ultimate spread 0.5-1 metres (1.5-3 feet)
- We ship all of our plants bareroot this means that we wash all the soil of for shipping. During summer months we may need to trim back the foliage for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available from 08:30am to 16:30pm Monday to Friday and via email and our team are happy to help with any queries you have.