Heuchera Autumn Leaves
Heuchera Autumn Leaves is an attractive perennial. The leaves emerge pinkish red and then take on tan, and later rich red colours in the autumn. The highly decorative foliage will provide a bold blast of colour at the front of a partially shaded border.
- Plant in sun or partial shade in fertile, moist, well-drained soil.
- Height 20cm
- Spread 20cm
- Plant in full shade to partial shade in moist fertile well drained soil, water well whist establishing and keep soil moist in hot dry periods this could require additional watering in summer months.
- A hardy herbaceous perennial will come back year after year.
- Needs protection in the spring from slugs and snails you can prune the plant as you notice damage.
- In winter once the leaves have died back naturally it is safe to take them off and trim the foliage back.
- We ship all plants bare root, this means that we wash all the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.