Hosta Sting has deeply cupped foliage. Sting’s fascinating mounds are created from thick leaves with wide, deep green margins that surround, narrow white centers that jet into the margins. Lavender flowers appear in midsummer.
- Hostas are excellent perennials for shade that require minimal care. They are lovely en-masse in woodland settings or as specimens.
- This plant is also suitable for the Pondside/Bog gardens. Place around the edge of a pond, providing soil is damp and not waterlogged. Alternatively plant in damp areas of the garden.
- Suitable also for planting in mixed containers or tubs. Hosta go completely dormant in the fall you can remove the dying foliage any time before mid spring and watch the new growth start.
- Plant in partial or full shade in fertile, moist, well-drained soil but not waterlogged.
- Height 40cm
- Spread 70cm
- Flowers during mid summer.
- Easy to maintain.
- We ship all plants bare root, this means that we wash all the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries