Lobelia cardinalis ‘Queen Victoria’
Lobelia cardinalis ‘Queen Victoria’ is a stunning upright moisture loving plant, grown for both its striking foliage and brilliant red flowers, each 2.5cm (1in) across. These form tall spikes at the top of the plants from late summer into autumn.
- Lobelia cardinalis ‘Queen Victoria’ can be grown in permanently damp soil, boggy areas and also in shallow water as a marginal pond plant. If growing out of water protect the crown in winter.
- Awarded RHS Award of Garden Merit (AGM).
- Height up to 92cm ( 36in ) when mature
- Planting depth from 0-7cm ( 0-3in )
- Cut back after flowering.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0500
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available Monday to Friday from 08:30 am to 16:30 pm and also via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help you with any queries you may have.