Lobelia deep rose. Moisture loving / Shallow water plant
Lobelia deep rose is a stunning, upright plant, grown for both its striking foliage and also brilliant deep pink flowers, each 2.5cm (1in) across. These form tall spikes at the top of the plants from late summer into autumn. A late flowering plant that will provide colour to your garden later in the season. It is a very good source of late nectar for bees and other pollinators
- This Lobelia can be grown in permanently damp soil, boggy areas and also in shallow water as a marginal pond plant. If growing out of water protect the crown in winter.
- Height up to 92cm ( 36in )
- Planting depth from 0-7cm ( 0-3in ) in moist soil in sun to partial shade
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0501
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm via telephone Monday to Friday and email outside of these hours we are happy to help with any queries.