Lobelia speciosa ‘Fan Salmon’
Lobelia speciosa ‘Fan Salmon’ is a moisture loving shallow water plant. It is a stunning upright plant, grown for both its striking foliage and brilliant Salmon pink flowers, each flower is 2.5cm (1in) across. These form tall spikes at the top of the plants from late summer into autumn. Fan salmon is perfect for growing in water gardens, bog gardens and wildlife gardens and is a wonderful addition adding colour and architecture to your garden. It can also be grown in a container in moist well drained soil making it suitable for smaller spaces.
- This Lobelia can be grown in permanently damp soil, boggy areas and also in shallow water as a marginal pond plant. If growing out of water protect the crown in winter and keep well watered during hot spells.
- Height up to 92cm ( 36in )
- Planting depth from 0-5cm ( 0-3in )
- Position in full sun to partial shade.
- Cut back after flowering to encourage new growth.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 11cm across for one plant or, for more impact, plant several of the same variety in a larger basket.
- Product Code: M0501
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are open Monday to Friday from 08:30am to 16:30pm and are happy to help with any queries. You can also contact us via email at email@example.com