Primula Miller’s Crimson Japonica
Primula Miller’s Crimson Japonica is a beautiful perennial plant. It bears whorls of intense crimson flowers in late spring through to early summer. The flower stems of this candelabra type primula rise above rosettes of pale green leaves. This plant likes moist humus-rich soil. Ideal for waterside planting, woodland edges or any damp spot or boggy garden. It is attractive to bees and other pollinators. It is a wonderful addition to a garden giving bursts of beautiful colour.
- Plant in partial shade or will also tolerate full sun if the soil remains moist at all times.
- Height ( approx 60cm ( 24in )
- Spread 30cm ( 12in )
- It is friendly to bees and other pollinators.
- It will go dormant in the winter reverting back to below ground level in the late autumn. Fresh new growth and foliage will appear in the spring.
- We ship all marginal water plants bare root; this means that we wash the soil off before packing plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information, we are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm and also via email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.