Siberian (Iris Sibirica Blue).
Siberian (Iris Sibirica Blue) also known as a flag Iris is a moisture loving clump forming perennial. The flowers blue and white, darkly veined with sword shaped upright green leaves.
Suitable for growing at your ponds edge, near streams, in bog gardens and moist beds and boarders. A beautiful plant that will add height and architectural interest to your garden.
It has nectar rich flowers and is attractive to bees and other pollinators.
- Grows in good garden soil that is moist but not waterlogged.
- Prefers sun or half shade.
Height 1 mt to 1.5 mt
- Spread 0.1 mt to 0.5 mt
- Flowers from late spring to early summer.
- Cut back after flowering to promote the plants health.
- Low maintenance and easy to grow.
- We ship all our plant bareroot. This means that we wash the soil of the roots before shipping. During the summer months we may need to trim back some foliage for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available from 08:30 am to 16:30 pm Monday to Friday and via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help you with any queries you may have.
- Product Code: P0560