Willow Moss (Fontinalis Antipyretica) Native. Oxygenator
Willow Moss (Fontinalis Antipyretica) is a British native oxygenating plant. It is evergreen and slow growing it does not have roots so does not need planting. Supplied in weighted bunches. It is a shade loving plant. It is much liked by aquatic wildlife and also provides an excellent site cover for spawning fish, newts, dragon fly and other aquatic wildlife. A submerged plant with fine multi branched stems it useful very for improving water quality and creating healthy underwater ecosystems.
- Likes to grow in moving water but will grow in still water also. It likes to be in cooler conditions in part shade not in direct sun.
- Does not tolerate dry conditions.
- Planting depth 20-90cm (8 to 36 in) completely underwater it will attach itself to rocks, stones, and substrates.
- Does not produce flowers.
- A completely submerged plant.
- Wildlife friendly.
- Contributes to a healthy underwater ecosystem
- Supplied in weighted bunches for you to drop into your pond to choose its own location or you can place where you want it to grow .
- Please Contact us if you require more information. We are available Monday to Friday from 08:30 am to 16:30 pm. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.