Moorei water lily Nymphaea.
Moorei water lily Nymphaea. This beautiful lily has canary yellow flowers with pointed petals. The blooms, which are fragrant, can vary in colour from pale to bright yellow. The floating leaves are green blotched with purple. This lily is suitable for medium to large ponds. A beautiful addition you your pond and good for promoting a wildlife habitat. Lily’s provide shade and perching spots for aquatic wildlife.
- Flowers from June – September with beautiful yellow flowers.
- Position – flowers best in full sun in still water.
- Spread of leaves 90 -120 cm. (when mature)
- Planting depth 30 -90 cm of water over the top of the pot
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash all the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Water lilies are very heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls which can simply be pushed into the soil.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available via telephone Monday to Friday from 08:30am to 16:30pm and are available via email outside these hours. We are happy to help with any queries you may have.