. Nymphaea ‘ Doll House ‘ lily
Nymphaea ‘ Doll House ‘ lily. A very light pink though out with delicate lightening towards the tips of the petals. The flower is wonderfully star shaped and has a very strong fragrance. As the name suggests this is a small lily and free flowering. Suitable for small to medium ponds and can also be grown in tubs and barrels. A lily is know for promoting a good habitat for aquatic wildlife providing shade and perching places.
- Flower size 5 – 7.5 cm ( 2 – 3 inches ) Number of petals 36 to 38 when mature
- Leaf The top colour is medium green with newer leaves coming through as olive green. The underside of the leaves have a deep plum colour. The stems are are a light green colour and has a round sinus wide open .
- Leaf size 12.5 – 15 cm ( 5 – 6 inches )
- Leaf spread 0.6 m – 1.2 m ( 2 – 4 feet ) when mature
- Nymphaea ‘ Doll House ‘ has a display of small light pink blooms that rest just at the water surface. Great for tubs or small to medium ponds but can also be grown in tubs and containers and barrels .
- Planting depth above the soil level 30 – 50 cm ( 12 – 20 inches ) position in full sun in still water.
- We would recommend a planting basket of at least 22cm across.
- Water lilies are heavy feeders and benefit from a slow release fertilizer specially prepared for aquatic plants such as Growth Balls. you can simply push into the soil.
- Product Code: NP016
- We ship all water lilies bare root, this means that we wash the soil off before packing the plants. During the summer months we may need to trim some of the foliage back for shipping.
- Contact us if you require more information. We are available between 08:30am and 16:30pm from Monday to Friday and also via our email. Our plant team will be happy to help with any queries you may have.